For most dog owners, their pets are an integral part of their family dynamic. Thus when the holidays roll around each year, pet owners tend to purchase presents for their four legged friends. In my search to buy all of my loved ones American made goods this Christmas, I couldn’t resist including my jack russell Olive (seen here) in the mix. Tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of the day I brought her home from the Franklin County Dog Shelter, which gives me that much more incentive to spoil her this Christmas. The following American made presents are for dogs and dog lovers alike. Make your purchases count this holiday season by investing the money you spend on your canines in creating American jobs and aiding the American economy.
1. KreativByErika Vintage West Highland Terrier graphic with gingham welting 14" x 14" pillow sham $25, Made in Riverside, Connecticut.
2. Bow Wow Couture Dog Collar and Flower Set Christmas Damask $31.95, Made in Gainesville, Florida.
3. Bow Wow Couture Bow Tie Set Fresh Dots in Tangerine $34.95, Made in Gainesville, Florida.
4. Bow Wow Couture Bow Tie Set Santa's Little Helper Collar $34.95, Made in Gainesville, Florida.
5. Bow Wow Couture Dog Collar and Flower Set Mod Dog in Nautical Navy $31.95, Made in Gainesville, Florida.
6. KONG Braidz Monkey Dog Toy $10.49, Made in the USA.
7. Zuke's Jerky Naturals Dog Treats$7.99, Made in the USA with USA sourced meats, grains, fruits and vegetables.
8. VeraMeat Hi I'm French Ring $170, Made in NYC.
9. VeraMeat Poodle Art $48, Made in NYC.
10. Outsidepeg Personalized Boston Terrier Magnet Modern Dog Gift $6.99, Made in Park City, Utah.
11. Outsidepeg Havanese Magnet Modern Dog Gift $5.99, Made in Park City, Utah.
12. Mirka Design DOG TOY - Christmas bone $11.
13. Uncommon Goods Dog Bone Ornaments
$22 $14.99, Handmade in Northern California.
14. U.S. Bones* Dizzy Bone Large - 8 in $4.99, Made in USA.
15. U.S. Bones Dino Bone - Beef Feemur - 14 in 10.99, Made in the USA.
16. U.S. Bones Rawhide Retriever Roll - 9 in $3.29, Made in the USA.
* U.S. Bones was launched in 2004 as an effort to raise money for animal shelters and rescue groups. With every purchase you make, 25% is donated to the animal shelter/rescue group of your choice. U.S. Bones currently has over 500 partner groups with 6-12 new groups added each month.